Inspirations Issue #95 – Showcase
This issue of the magazine showcases an eclectic mix of embroidery techniques including Japanese-style beading, blackwork, stumpwork, threadpainting and crewel embroidery. We also feature the winning entry from our needlework competition – a captured moment in a meadow garden. Enjoy the visual feast of fabulous close-up photos of each project along with detailed sequences of stitches making each design accessible to beginner and experienced stitchers.
Single copies of Inspirations #95 are now available for purchase and can be shipped direct to your door anywhere in the world. Click HERE to order.
Inspirations #95 Includes:
- ENCHANTED FOREST by Zinaida Kazban – The stumpwork world of a curious bunny
- SAVANNA GLORY by Renette Kumm – Stunning threadpainted lilac-breasted roller
- HANABATAKE by Margaret Lee – Dazzling zippered case with Japanese-style bead embroidery
- STRAWBERRY FAYRE by Carolyn Pearce – Fabulous heart-shaped necessaire with pretty surface embroidery
- BLACK BEAUTY by Victoria Laine – Elegant rose in shaded blackwork
- LATE HARVEST by Anna Scott – Crewel embroidered bag perfect for a bottle of wine or a portable lamp
- MY COTTAGE GARDEN by Lora Bateman– Silk ribbons and cotton threads create a charming garden scene