Inspirations Issue #93 – Birds of a Feather
BIRDS OF A FEATHER
In this issue, we bring you a fabulous selection of projects featured in classes at our 2016 international needlework convention, Beating Around the Bush – the next best thing to being there! Drawn from Australian and international designers, the projects showcase a compelling range of techniques and materials to captivate every stitcher. Kits are available for all projects.
Single copies of Inspirations #93 are now available for purchase and can be shipped direct to your door anywhere in the world. Click HERE to order.
Inspirations #93 Includes:
- ‘Pheasant’ by Jenny Adin-Christie – A glorious use of metal thread techniques in a design inspired by Roman mosaics
- ‘Tall Year Square’ by Betsy Morgan – A superbly detailed counted work etui that will take you through the four seasons
- ‘Forbidden Fruit’ by Nicola Jarvis – A vibrant bird with floral plumage using crewel techniques
- ‘Hidden Delights’ by Deborah Love – An enchanting Schwalm embroidery featuring a songbird framed by a heart Meet Deborah Love
- ‘Capucines’ by Catherine Laurencon – A vibrant, threadpainted study of nasturtiums
- ‘Mandala Musings’ by Hazel Blomkamp – An opulent, beaded Jacobean design with needleweaving and needlelace
- ‘Chatterbox’ by Jenny McWhinney – A delightful birds adorn this fun orts pot and needlefold
- ‘Birdsong’ by Gary Clarke – A fabulous brooches featuring three Australian birds