Inspirations Issue #94 – Birds of a Feather
Taking Time Out
Needlework brings a multitude of pleasures and in our busy lives it gives us the perfect opportunity to take a little time out to sit quietly and stitch. In this issue of the magazine you will find perfect projects to fill a few spare minutes or while away the hours ranging from quick, pretty silk sachets to a fabulous appliqué sewing roll.
Single copies of Inspirations #94 are now available for purchase and can be shipped direct to your door anywhere in the world. Click HERE to order.
Inspirations #94 Includes:
- ‘Bright Bouquet’ by Sue Spargo – Vibrant appliqué sewing roll with fun embroidered embellishment
- ‘Perfect Petals’ by Helen Erikson – Lush silk ribbon roses on a velvet ground
- ‘All Tied Up’ by Gioja Ralui – Handy fabric tray with tied corners worked in Sardinian embroidery
- ‘Victoriana’ by Anne Davies – Two enchanting silk ribbon brooches edged with delicate beading
- ‘First Mate’ by Julie Graue – Delightful baby romper with monogram and crown
- ‘Heart’s Delight’ by Kim Beamish – Charming pulled thread mat with heart motifs
- ‘Ribbons And Rainbows’ by Jennifer Clouston – Crazy patch evening purse worked on a rainbow of silk fabrics
- ‘Sweet Sachets’ by Monique Johnston – Dainty dupion and organza sachets with classic bullion embroidery